With the exceptional demand for European river cruising and a sell-out 2013 program, Evergreen Tours is doubling capacity in 2014 with the launch of two new custom-built ships, RIVA ROYALE and RIVA PRINCESS.
Evergreen Tours new 135 metre long ships will launch from April 2014 on Evergreen’s popular Rhine, Main and Danube cruises from Amsterdam to Budapest. The 90 cabin ships have a capacity for 180 passengers and are exclusive to Evergreen Tours.
“There is clear demand for deluxe European river cruising and Evergreen’s new 2014 product will be exceptional. The ship design is high-spec and over 80% of cabins have balconies. The superb on board amenities and service will provide an outstanding guest experience. Add to this our incredibly popular cruising and touring itineraries and Evergreen’s product is proudly first class,” said Angus Crichton, General Manager Evergreen Tours.
The ships were designed to exacting standards and include a range of innovative features:
- 80% of cabins have balconies
- A choice of four supremely comfortable suites ranging from the spacious one bedroom Royal Concerto Suites with private lounge and full balcony, to the Grand Full Balcony Suites with a full balcony, to the Riva Balcony Suites with a drop down glass window forming a balcony. On the lower deck, the Riva Staterooms offer incredible value with large picture windows for viewing the ever-changing scenery
- A revolutionary 6m x 4m all-weather pool with a bar. At night the retractable glass roof closes and the pool covers over to transform the space into a cinema/theatre for movie nights, presentations and evening entertainment
- A choice of fine dining or casual options. The main Riva Restaurant can accommodate all guests at a single sitting, or guests can choose the Riva Terrace for a more casual dining experience
- A choice of inviting bars. Guests can relax at the poolside bar or watch the exquisite and inspirational views from the bar on the sundeck
Evergreen’s guests will also enjoy a range of complementary on board activities like a walking track, giant chess board, golf putting green, a fitness room and wireless internet access; and they can even pamper themselves with a massage or hair and beauty treatments (at extra cost).
Evergreen’s European river cruises are renowned for their exceptional quality and value. Tour prices include full buffet breakfasts, lunches and à la carte dinners; wine, beer and soft drinks with dinner; all tipping and gratuities; port taxes and charges; airport transfers, and the services of an Evergreen Cruise Director. A range of fully escorted shore excursions are also included and guests can personalise their holiday with Discover More options.
Evergreen’s exciting European land tours—Britain & Ireland, France, Italy, Eastern Europe, or the 33 day Ultimate Europe tour for example—can also be seamlessly combined with a river cruise. Alternatively guests can extend their stay in exciting cities like Paris, Prague or Budapest, or enjoy stopovers in Asia or Dubai.
Attractive Earlybird offers are available for a limited time. Evergreen’s 2014 European river cruises are guaranteed at 2013 prices, plus there’s an exclusive bonus of $AUD250 per person on ship credit for bookings made with a fully refundable deposit by 28 March, 2013.
For more information call 1 300 383 747 (Australia) or to find your closest local Evergreen Expert Travel Agent visit www.evergreentours.com.